COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competitions are only open to people aged 18 or over. Entrants must not be employees of (or members of families of) Visit Suffolk or anyone professionally involved in the competition.
2. One entry per person per competition.
3. By entering, you accept that you may be entered automatically into future Visit Suffolk competitions.
4. By entering you accept that the name, email address and interests you input upon entering will be shared with Visit Suffolk and the Forestry Commission. This information will not be shared with any other parties unless you opt-in to receive news from third parties upon sign up. You can opt out of receiving email communications from Visit Suffolk, the Forestry Commission or any other third parties at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.
5. Terms and conditions of the prize:
- Entry to the competition closes at midnight on 19th June 2016.
- The prize includes two tickets to see Simply Red perform at High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Suffolk on Sunday 3rd July 2016.
- The prize does not include transport to or from the venue, nor any food or drink.
- The winner may be required to participate in related publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
6. No cash alternative or other prize is available to that stated above.
7. Each competition runs for the dates stated on that particular competition.
8. All entries must be received by the time stated on that particular competition.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, mislaid, delayed or for any reason not included in the draw.
10. Each winner will be drawn at random from all the entries entered into that competition, selected at random under independent supervision and notified via Facebook, Twitter or email. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Once an individual has won a prize in a Visit Suffolk competition, they are no longer eligible to win in any future Visit Suffolk competitions.
12. By entering the competition you agree for your name to be posted on Facebook, Twitter or through the Visit Suffolk website for promotional purposes.
13. Details of how to claim the prize, and full prize terms and conditions, will be given to the winner. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days.
14. The names of the winners will be available by emailing email@example.com