COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competitions are only open to people aged 18 or over. Entrants must not be employees (or members of families of) Visit Suffolk, or anyone professionally involved in the competition.
2. One entry per person per competition.
3. People who already subscribe to the Visit Suffolk consumer e-newsletter are automatically entered into the draw.
4. By entering, you accept that you may be entered automatically into future Visit Suffolk competitions
5. By entering you accept that the name, email address and interests you input upon entering will be shared with So Southwold and St Peter’s Brewery. This information will not be shared with any other parties unless you opt-in to receive news from third parties upon sign up. You can opt out of receiving email communications from Visit Suffolk, So Southwold, St Peter’s Brewery or any other third parties at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.
6. Terms and conditions of the prize:
- Entry to the competition closes on 30th June 2016.
- The prize includes a So Southwold voucher that can be exchanged for a stay at any So Southwold holiday rental property, for any duration up to the value of £1,000. Should the booking exceed £1,000 the balance must be paid by the winner. No change will be given if the holiday booked is less than £1,000.
- The prize also includes 2 cases of 12 bottles of beer from St Peter’s Brewery, and a tour of the brewery.
- The winner can collect the beer at any time, but must notify St Peter’s Brewery in advance.
- The prize must be taken subject to availability, and booking is essential. Booking must be completed by 30th September 2016, with a holiday start date of no later than 31st May 2017.
- The prize does not include transport to, from or within Suffolk.
- All prizes are non-transferrableand have no cash value.
7. No cash alternative or other prize is available to that stated above.
8. Each competition runs for the dates stated on that particular competition.
9. All entries must be received by the time stated on that particular competition.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, mislaid, delayed or for any reason not included in the draw.
11. Each winner will be drawn at random from all the entries entered into that competition, selected under independent supervision and notified via Facebook,Twitter or email. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Once an individual has won a prize in a Visit Suffolk competition, they are no longer eligible to win in any future Visit Suffolk competitions.
13. By entering the competition you agree for your name to be posted on Facebook, Twitter or through the Visit Suffolk website for promotional purposes.
14. Details of how to claim prizes will be given to each winner. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days.
15. The names of the winners will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.