Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Children aged 6+ will enjoy wild activities in Nowton Park woods...
They'll build secret dens and shelters and camouflage them with leaves and brash.
|Wed 5 Apr 2017|
Tickets: £4. Booking essential
TL 865615 52.22012 0.72884
Leave the A14 at the jct for Bury St Edmunds, East, follow signs for town centre off slip road and pick up brown and white tourist signs. Park is approximately 1 mile from jct.
- Children welcome
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Baby changing facilities
- Steps to the main entrance
- 4Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Audible alarm system