Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Join rangers for a twilight walk and discover some of Nowton Park’s nocturnal residents.
Use bat detectors to reveal their ultrasonic sounds and watch them hunt around trees and over ponds.
- Meet at the Nowton Park Visitor Centre
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing
- This event is suitable for adults and children aged 8+
- All children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
|Tue 25 - Wed 26 Jul 2017||20:00 to 21:00|
|Tue 8 - Wed 9 Aug 2017||20:00 to 21:00|
|Tue 22 - Wed 23 Aug 2017||20:00 to 21:00|
Tickets: £4 Adults / £2 children. Booking essential
TL 865615 52.22012 0.72884
Leave the A14 at the jct for Bury St Edmunds, East, follow signs for town centre off slip road and pick up brown and white tourist signs. Park is approximately 1 mile from jct.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Baby changing facilities
- Steps to the main entrance
- 4Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Audible alarm system