Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Come together to support East Anglia's Children's Hospice. We rely on support from community to help make home-from-home at our hospices. We care for children and their families with life-limiting conditions.
|Sun 3 Sep 2017||12:00 to 14:00|
Registration starts at £10 for child aged 5-15 years old. There is also:
- Adult (aged 16+) registration = £20
- Team (minimum of 6 people) = £17.50 per person
- Family registration = £50 (1 adult and kids or 2 adults and 2 children).
TL 865615 52.22012 0.72884
Leave the A14 at the jct for Bury St Edmunds, East, follow signs for town centre off slip road and pick up brown and white tourist signs. Park is approximately 1 mile from jct.
- Children welcome
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Baby changing facilities
- Steps to the main entrance
- 4Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Audible alarm system