Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Find out about the people who looked and behaved just like us but were not us in this illustrated talk introducing the very latest discoveries on the people who lived here 30,000 years ago.
This event also includes a chance to handle original objects from this period, and a guided walk to a nearby site with the earliest hearth evidence in Britain.
This event is part of a 6 talk series entitled 'Our Story'.
- The guided walk lasts about an hour, as does the illustrated talk, with an hour or so's break in between.
- The event is suitable for adults and accompanied young people aged 12+; all attendees require tickets.
- Please meet at the West Stow Visitor Centre 10 minutes before the start time
- This event is partly outdoors so please wear sensible clothing
- This event will go ahead in most weather conditions apart from extreme wind and/or rain (introduction inside)
- Normal parking fees apply (£2 for the day, please bring change for the machine)
|Sat 25 Mar 2017||12:00|
Tickets: £15 Adults / £10 Children & Senior Citizens. Booking essential.
- Coach parties accepted
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- French signs/guides
- German signs/guides
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups