Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Dragon Festival returns to West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village in 2017, celebrating all things dragon from folklore to dinosaurs across a weekend of fun activities for all the family.
Including live performances, story telling, craft activities, face painting, stalls, food & drink and more!
- Indoor and outdoor activities will be on offer, so please dress accordingly
- The Museum will be open throughout the weekend
- Parking not included, please ensure you bring change for the machine (£2)
- No dogs permitted in the Anglo-Saxon Village
- No cashback available on site
- N.B. Heritage tickets, annual car park permits & Friends of West Stow memberships cannot be purchased or renewed at this event
This is a West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village Special Event.
|Sat 24 - Sun 25 Jun 2017||10:00 to 17:00|
- Heritage ticket holders go free! (N.B. your Heritage Ticket must be presented on the day)
- 10% off group bookings over 20 people. 15% off for over 30 people booked (must be booked in a single transaction)
- N.B. pre-booked tickets can be collected from West Stow on the day of the event
Advance tickets: Adult £8 / Child £6 (under 5s go free!) / Family* £26 On-the door tickets: Adult £11 / Child £9 (under 5s go free!) / Family* £35 *(Family Tickets are valid for a maximum of 5 people; min. 1 adult and 1 child)
- Coach parties accepted
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- French signs/guides
- German signs/guides
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups