The Newmarket Experience
When visiting Newmarket you step into the heart of the racing world. The Newmarket Experience gives you a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes at racing's headquarters and its magnificent sport.
• Get up close and personal with thoroughbred stallions, maresand foals at the National Stud.
• Discover 350 years of racing history at the National Horseracing Museum.
• See the world's leading trainers and jockeys at work with the cream of racing's crop on the world famous Warren Heath.
• Take a tour round The Jockey Club Rooms - the original headquarters of the Jockey Club.
• Visit The Animal Health Trust, a leading veterinary charity dedicated to improving the health and welfareof horses, dogs and cats.
• Stay at one of Newmarket's fine hotels including The Bedford Lodge and The Heath Court Hotel.
• Take a tour around a working racehorse training yard with Hoofbeats.
• All of these can be combined with a day's racing at one of Newmarket's magnificent racecourses and will offer a great insight into the traditions and practises of the professionals.
The Newmarket Experience offers tours for groups and individuals, providing guides and arranging accommodation if required. For more information visit www.newmarketexperience.co.uk