1 Chequers Row is on the end of a terrace with an south/east facing garden with a walnut tree that gives dappled shade.
This bright and spacious house is set in the quiet rural village of Friston. Many of Suffolk’s attractions are within easy reach, including the seaside town of Aldeburgh, Snape Maltings with its concert hall, shops and galleries and the Tudor-style village of Thorpeness. For those who enjoy the countryside there are many local walks to enjoy.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi provided. Woodburner
• General: Electric storage heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Microwave, Washing machine, Fridge/Freezer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, Cloak room
• Beds: Single 2’6” beds (2), Double bed (1)
• Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with BBQ and garden furniture
• Parking: Private parking for 2 cars