This deceptively spacious, bespoke holiday cottage in the heart of the Suffolk countryside is perfect for couples.
Quirky, quaint and quality, the three Q’s epitomise this perfect place for a relaxing holiday. Surround yourself with the flora and fauna that is in abundance and take advantage of the opportunity to ramble or bike through the countryside.
• Size: Sleeps 2
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Nearest beach: 10.6 miles
• Nearest amenities: 6 miles
• Pets: No
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen.
• Beds: 1 double bed
• General: Storage heaters, digital TV with freeview and integrated DVD, mini hi-fi, bed linen and towels provided.
• Utilities: Electric cooker , microwave, fridge, use of washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster
• Other: A limited broadband / wi fi service is provided. Internet reception can be patchy and the connection provided should NOT be relied on for work use and is unsuitable for games or downloading of films.. Excessive use of the internet will be charged at cost. Subject to availability, the owners can pick guests up from Brampton Station.
• Outdoors: Garden furniture. Bike storage
• Parking: Off road parking available for 2 cars
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome