Two luxurious, spacious and well equipped converted barns on an arable farm between Southwold and Lowestoft on the Suffolk Coast.
The Granary and The Dairy are tastefully converted barns in a quiet rural location only minutes from the beaches of Lowestoft and Southwold.
The perfect location for families, couples and groups of friends to relax, rewind and refresh; with farmland views, stunning sunset skies and fantastic beaches nearby.
These spacious open plan cottages with exposed brickwork and vaulted ceilings with original beams are equipped with everything you could need to enjoy a break in the Suffolk countryside.
The Dairy has two bedrooms (double room and twin room) and sleeps 4 +cot and The Granary has three bedrooms (king room, double room and twin/king room) and sleeps 6+1+cot
Each cottage has:-
* Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
* Well equipped kitchen – oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker
* Eco-friendly air source heating
* Wifi and Smart TV
* Child friendly – cot, high chair, stair gate, change mat, cutlery & crockery, books & games, garden toys and ride on tractors
* Ample parking
* A patio with garden furniture and barbeque in a large enclosed garden with views across farmland.
*Eat local – 15 minute walk to local pub serving good food
* Enjoy the countryside – Footpaths and quiet country lanes for walking & cycling.
* Fishing, golf, sailing, horse riding, go karts, parachuting nearby
* Perfect location – Southwold (20 minutes) and Lowestoft (10 minutes), The Broads (10 minutes), historic city of Norwich (40 minutes)
* Lots to do – theme parks and animal parks, historic houses, museums, nature reserves, sports and activities, attractive market towns, fantastic beaches and seaside fun
* Flexible arrival/departure days.
* Short breaks available.