Over 21,000 subscribers for Visit Suffolk and a 34.6% Open Rate.
Direct to potential customers: Your promotion goes direct to potential customer’s inboxes who are all thinking about their 2022/23 visits.
Most effective marketing: E-news is regarded as one of the most effective advertising mediums at present.
Encourages instant action: By using a voucher code or instant call to action (e.g. Book now for 15% discount), e-newsletter advertising is really effective in terms of direct response.
Trust & Reputation reinforcement: The e-newsletter is sent by Visit Suffolk, a very well-known and well-liked organisation. An association with Visit East of England can be interpreted as a recommendation, strengthening trust and reputation between client and business.
Want to know who was interested in your advert?: We can provide click through figures for each individual panel!
Upcoming Dates for Visit Suffolk’s eNewsletters are as follows:
- 22/07/2022: Summer Holidays Breaks and Adventures in Suffolk
- 26/08/2022S: Stay and Play in Suffolk this Summer
- 23/09/2022: Days out and places to stay in Suffolk
- 21/10/2022: Halloween Events & Spooktacular Half Term Stays in Suffolk
- 25/11/2022: Winter in Suffolk – Stay and Play
- 16/12/2022: Festive days out and places to stay in Suffolk
- 13/01/2023: Plan your 2023 holiday to Suffolk
- 10/02/2023: Half term days out and places to stay in Suffolk
- 24/03/2023: Visit Suffolk this Easter and beyond!
For more details contact:
Laura Munnings, Business Development Executive