Information for the tourism industry in Suffolk
Promote your business with Visit Suffolk
- If you are a tourism business in Suffolk and would like to promote your business on Visit Suffolk, please see here for advertising opportunities and our rate card.
- To list a tourism related event on www.visitsuffolk.com you can add this here.
- To sign-up to receive the very latest tourism trade news, please register here.
- For general tourism enquiries and opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are contacting us about a press enquiry, please contact email@example.com.
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF TOURISM
Visit Suffolk works alongside Destination Management Organisations (DMOs) throughout the county to support tourism development and engagement with local businesses. Our overall objective is the continuing to increase visitor numbers and spend within the county by promoting the county’s offer at a regional and national level.
It aims to develop promotional campaigns and initiatives and work with other DMOs to grow the county’s tourism economy.
Each year a report is commissioned to assess the value and volume of tourism in Suffolk. Copies of these reports can be viewed here:-
Economic Impact of Tourism – Suffolk Report 2019
Economic Impact of Tourism – Suffolk Report 2018
Economic Impact of Tourism – Suffolk Report 2017
Economic Impact of Tourism – Suffolk Report 2016
Travel Safely to Suffolk
Visit Suffolk is working with the NHS, to help keep visitors happy and healthy. Here is some handy advice for Accommodation providers in Suffolk and their visitors.
We are keeping you up to date on the Covid 19 pandemic and how we can support your business.
These pages on the Visit East of England website are updated as soon as information from either the Government or from the Tourism Industry Emergency Response Group is received, so please do keep checking back regularly.