Sorry, this competition is now closed.
One lucky winner will receive a signed copy of Constable: A Portrait, published by The Orion Publishing Group, and written by the critically acclaimed biographer, James Hamilton. They, along with a guest, will also be travelling with Greater Anglia to Ipswich where they can view the exhibition Creating Constable at Christchurch Mansion. Here is home to the largest collection of Constable paintings outside of London. They will then enjoy an overnight stay, a bottle of fizz, and breakfast at the contemporary Salthouse Harbour Hotel, on the Ipswich waterfront.
Relax in style at the Salthouse Harbour Hotel on Ipswich waterfront
Enter now for your chance to win!
Terms and conditions:-
- The Prize includes an overnight stay in a Salthouse Harbour View room, breakfast, and a bottle of fizz in the room on arrival. Excludes all travel costs, drinks, meals, activities, and other charges which must be settled on departure. The winners will also receive a signed copy of ‘Constable: A Portrait’.
- Entry to the Creating Constable exhibition in Christchurch Mansion is free of charge.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Subject to availability.
- Any additional charges will need to be settled on departure by the guest.
- Return rail travel to Ipswich is from any destination within the Greater Anglia network.
- The prize is not exchangeable for a cash alternative.
- The prize winner must make their own way to and from the rail stations to the exhibition and to the hotel.
- Competition is only open to people aged 18 or over. Entrants must not be employees (or members of families of) Visit Suffolk, Visit East of England, or anyone professionally involved in the competition.
- Strictly one entry per household.
- By entering you accept that the name and email you input upon entering will be shared with Visit Suffolk. This information will not be shared with any other parties unless you have agreed on the entry form.
- You are free to opt out of receiving further communications from Visit Suffolk at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.
- You agree that in the event of winning, your name and email will be passed on to The Salthouse Harbour Hotel and to give permission for a member of staff to contact you to arrange your prize.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable.
- Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Each competition runs until the dates stated and all entries must be received by the closing time.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 27th March, 2022. The winner will be notified on or close to Monday 28th March, 2022 by email to the address provided.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, mislaid, delayed or for any reason not included in the draw.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the entries entered into the competition, selected under independent supervision and notified via email. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Once an individual has won a prize in a Visit Suffolk competition, they are no longer eligible to win in any future Visit Suffolk competitions.
- Details of how to claim the prize will be given to the winner.
- Prize is to be taken by 24 April, 2022, excludes all Bank Holidays, and is subject to availability.